This portfolio example illustrates our recent web design and web development work for Reimer Associates. We helped them with overall digital marketing strategy, website design, development, search engine optimization, blogging strategy and lead capture. We also developed a new brand identity for them.
Reimer Associates is one of the premier transportation and supply chain recruiting firms in Canada.
What The Client Wanted:
The client wanted to refresh their dated looking corporate website and, along with giving it a contemporary and professional look, they wanted their internal marketing staff to be able to edit it without having to call an agency or developer. The site had to be fully responsive (so it would look good on screens of all sizes including mobile) and generate and capture new leads.
Our Approach to Web Design
- We developed a new brand identity for Reimer Associates including a new logo, business cards and PowerPoint and email templates.
- We built the website on WordPress starting with a purchased premium theme which is our favourite approach because you get so much back-end design and administrative functionality built into a good premium theme for the price.
- We then customized the theme to a new brand identity we had developed.
- We custom built a plugin to pull job openings from the client’s Microsoft database and to display them in a search-engine friendly way.
- The site is full responsive which means it works beautifully on screens of all sizes including mobile phones and tablets.
Let us know if you are interested in a website refresh for your company. We’d be happy to discuss your project with you.